New Treatment for M.S.
Inflammation from Gum Disease Can Be Beneficial
Dentists have found that the inflammation of gums caused by a platelet activating factor can help your body fight off other infections. The researcher found that the PAF stimulates the production of antibodies that help fight conditions such as heart disease and other secondary infections.
- Building Better Batteries (2011-11-01)
- Saving Our Seas (2011-11-01)
- Air & Asthma -- Pollution Changing Your DNA? (2011-10-01)
- Liquid Antenna (2011-04-01)
- X-Raying Art - Half are Fakes (2011-03-01)
More information on this story
Martha J. Heil
American Institute of Physics