Dates: March 3–7, 2014
Location: Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado
The American Physical Society will hold its 2014 March Meeting, March 3–7 in Denver, Colorado. We are expecting an attendance of more than 8,500 of the top scientists involved in physics research and applied physics throughout the world.
The March Meeting offers your company a valuable opportunity for one-to-one interaction with physicists from industry and universities, in both private and government laboratories who are involved in making and/or influencing purchasing decisions for their companies and institutions. We are marketing the exhibit show to commercial exhibitors, government agencies and laboratories.
Benefits to exhibitors
- Virtual tradeshow: On-line product promotion and hyperlinks via the American Physical Society’s home page
- Company listing of products/services in the APS Show Guide, in the APS March Meeting Program, and on the APS website
- Free admission to the program
- Program book advertising
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Extended show hours, poster sessions and receptions in exhibit hall
- Job Fair services
- Access to pressroom and opportunities to interact with trade press
- Coffee and refreshment breaks for exhibitors and attendees in exhibit hall
- Exhibitor lounge during show days
- Download the APS 2014 March Meeting brochure
- Exhibit site floor plan
- Visit the APS site for information on the technical program and housing.
- About Denver
- Denver Convention Center
Future March Meeting Sites
|March 2015 • San Antonio||March 2017 • New Orleans|
|March 2016 • Baltimore||March 2018 • Los Angeles|