Achieve maximum visibility by placing your advertisement in the March Bulletin of the American Physical Society and deliver your marketing message to more than 9,000 of the world’s top scientists in attendance.
Sponsors receive value-added benefits such as:
- Pre- and post-show attendee labels free of charge to sponsors. Labels must be ordered no earlier than 4 weeks prior to the meeting and the list will include names and addresses only (no emails).
- Special recognition signage posted at sponsored events
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship in the Meeting Program and on the APS March Meeting homepage
Distributed on-site and used extensively throughout the Meeting, the March APS Bulletin is the essential resource for a comprehensive index of all sessions, poster presentations, meetings and events. Advertising is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. These advertising positions are available:
- Back Cover: $5,000
- Inside Front Cover: $3,500
- Inside Back Cover: $2,500
Gain exposure for your company by sponsoring:
- Hotel key cards: $7,000
- Wireless internet service: $5,000
- APS March Meeting App for iPhone, Android: $3,000
- Charging Station: $3,000
- Company logo on directional signs: $3,000
- Commercial workshops: $500
- Poster session sponsor: $1,000
- Aisle signs: $1,500
- Logo pens: $4,000
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall: $4,000
- Wine/cheese reception in exhibit hall: $3,000
Complete information on sponsorship opportunities will be sent upon receipt of your application to exhibit.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities call:
Robert Finnegan, APS Exhibits Manager
AIP Publishing LLC
1305 Walt Whitman Road, #300
Melville, NY 11747-4502
phone: (516) 576-2433
secure fax: (631) 923-2872
Pre-registrant labels are available for purchase
Pre-show attendee labels free of charge to sponsors. Labels must be ordered no earlier than 4 weeks prior to the meeting and the list will include names and addresses only (no emails).
Contact Don Wise four weeks prior to the meeting at: 301-209-3289 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order registrant labels. Cost: $500. Labels will be sent electronically and will include names and addresses only (no emails). We do not sell registrant labels after the meeting.