AIP History Center Newsletter
Volume XXXVIII , No. 2, Fall 2006

 


The physics laboratory of Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen at the University of Wurzburg,
unchanged from the time when x-rays were discovered; From the book: X-rays: Past
and Present by Victor E. Pullin and W.J. Wiltshire. [London]: E. Benn, 1927.
Credit: AIP Emilio Segrè Visual Archives, Brittle Books Collection.


Return to Newsletter Table of ContentsRETURN to Photos and Quotes

Return to Newsletter Table of ContentsRETURN to Spring 2006 Newsletter Table of Contents


AIP History CenterCenter for History of Physics
Email: chp@aip.org
Phone: 301-209-3165
American Institute of Physics 2006 American Institute of Physics,
One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740-3843. Email: aipinfo@aip.org
Phone: 301-209-3100; Fax: 301-209-0843