of NRAO on October 17, 1957. L-R: Dr. R.M. Emberson, Dr. L.V. Berkner,
G.A. Nay, Dr. J.W. Findlay (seated), Prof. N.L. Ashton, Dr. D.S. Heeschen,
and H. Hockenberry. A model of the 140-foot telescope is on the table
behind Dr. Findlay. Image courtesy of NRAO/AUI.
and his radio telescope. This picture shows the telescope as restored
at the NRAO site in Green Bank, West Virginia. Image courtesy of NRAO/AUI.