Peer X-Press Online Manuscript Submission and Peer-Review
Peer X-Press is an online feature-rich peer review and editorial management solution that speeds time to publication by streamlining peer review and editorial office functions.
The core of the service is robust, highly configurable software that integrates seamlessly with AIP's production and composition systems, as well as its online hosting service, Scitation
Authors can conveniently upload article text, graphics, supplemental and multimedia files. The system supports journal manuscripts, meeting abstracts, conference papers, and book chapters.
- Standard and customized editorial management reports
- Tools for abstract scheduling and article lineup
- Searchable database of eligible reviewers
- Automated and manual reviewer assignment
- Authors can check status of their manuscripts
- Speed time to publication
- Attract and retain authors and editors
- Track and analyze editorial data
- Seamless integration with other AIP services
- Regular, consistent upgrading of features
- Training, helpdesk and customer service