Dates: March 14–18, 2016
Location: Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland
The American Physical Society will hold its 2016 March Meeting, March 14-18, at the Baltimore Convention Center. We are expecting an attendance of more than 9,000 of the top scientists involved in physics research and applied physics throughout the world.
The March Meeting offers your company a valuable opportunity for one-to-one interaction with physicists from industry and universities, in both private and government laboratories who are involved in making and/or influencing purchasing decisions for their companies and institutions. We are marketing the exhibit show to commercial exhibitors, government agencies and laboratories.
For complete information on the technical program and housing visit www.aps.org/meetings/march.
Benefits to exhibitors
- Virtual tradeshow: On-line product promotion and hyperlinks via the American Physical Society’s home page
- Company listing of products/services in the APS Show Guide, in the APS March Meeting Program, and on the APS website
- Free admission to the program
- Program book advertising
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Extended show hours, poster sessions and receptions in exhibit hall
- Job Fair services
- Access to pressroom and opportunities to interact with trade press
- Coffee and refreshment breaks for exhibitors and attendees in exhibit hall
- Exhibitor lounge during show days
- Download the APS 2016 March Meeting brochure
- Exhibit site floor plan
- Visit the APS site for information on the technical program and housing.
- About Baltimore
- Baltimore Convention Center
APS Job Fair
The APS March Meeting is a great recruiting ground for science talent - don't miss this opportunity to connect with Job Seekers at the Meeting. We expect over 4,000 students to attend the March Meeting. We now offer free use of the APS Job Board to all participating exhibitors. Contact Crystal Bailey (email@example.com) for more information.
Future March Meeting Sites
|March 2017 • New Orleans||March 2019 • Boston, MA|
|March 2018 • Los Angeles||March 2020 • Denver, CO|