Bachelor’s-Only Departments Averaging 10 or More Physics Bachelor’s Degrees Per Year, Classes of 2008 through 2010
- Percent of Bachelor’s Degrees and Doctorate’s in Astronomy Earned by Women, Classes 1981 through 2010
- Number of Physics Bachelor’s Degrees Earned by African Americans and Hispanic Americans, Classes of 1994 through 2010.
- Number of Doctoral-Granting Departments by the Average Number of Physics Bachelors Conferred per Year, Classes of 2012 through 2014
- Number of Bachelor’s Degrees Earned: Total Numbers and Percent Change, 2003-2013
- Number of Astronomy Degrees Granted by Highest Astronomy Degree Offered by Department, 2009-10