Response to the Question “If You Had To Do It Over Again, Would You Still Get a PhD in Physics?” Classes of 2007 & 2008 Combined
- Minority and Ethnic Profile of Physics PhDs, Classes of 2007 & 2008
- Astronomy Departments Averaging 5 or More Astronomy PhDs per Year, Classes of 2010, 2011, & 2012 Combined
- Physics Doctorates Conferred, Academic Years 1998-2008
- Percent of Bachelor’s Degrees and Doctorate’s in Astronomy Earned by Women, Classes 1983 through 2012
- Physics PhDs Conferred in the U.S., 1900 through 2012.