Publications from AIP Publishing, LLC
- Journals. Global research, global reach. AIP's highly cited journals connect researchers to leading physics research from around the world.
- Conference Proceedings. Bringing new findings to light. AIP Conference Proceedings capture findings from key scientific meetings around the world.
AIP magazines & other publications
- Physics Today - The world's most widely read physics publication
- Computing in Science & Engineering
- Radiations, the magazine of Sigma Pi Sigma, the national physics honor society.
- The SPS Observer, the magazine of the Society of Physics Students.
- Journal of Undergraduate Research in Physics is a unique, peer-reviewed publication featuring faculty-mentored physics research conducted by undergraduate students.
AIP books and newsletters
- Directory of Graduate Programs in Physics, Astronomy and Related Fields
- FYI: The AIP Bulletin of Science Policy News provides the physics, astronomy, and science education communities with current, unbiased coverage of policy and budget developments in Washington.
- Newsletter from the Center for History of Physics
- Focus On statistical reports highlight survey findings on education and employment trends in physics and astronomy.