AIP Publishing Dialog
- Messaging. Language to distinguish society publishers by focusing on the benefits of society publishing and how it ties into the mission of scientific societies, customized for the key audiences and stakeholder groups most relevant to the scientific publishing enterprise.
- Promotional Ads. Freely available resources to either promote the Publishing Dialog messages, or your own parallel efforts to promote your value as scientific publishers.
Publications from AIP Publishing, LLC
- Journals. Global research, global reach. AIP's highly cited journals connect researchers to leading physics research from around the world.
- Conference Proceedings. Bringing new findings to light. AIP Conference Proceedings capture findings from key scientific meetings around the world.
AIP magazines & other publications
- Physics Today - The world's most widely read physics publication
- Radiations, the magazine of Sigma Pi Sigma, the national physics honor society.
- The SPS Observer, the magazine of the Society of Physics Students.
- Journal of Undergraduate Research in Physics is a unique, peer-reviewed publication featuring faculty-mentored physics research conducted by undergraduate students.
AIP books and newsletters
- GradSchoolShopper.com-the only global online graduate program network exclusively dedicated to physics, astronomy, and other fields within the physical sciences.
- FYI: The AIP Bulletin of Science Policy News provides the physics, astronomy, and science education communities with current, unbiased coverage of policy and budget developments in Washington.
- AIP History Newsletter from the Center for History of Physics
- Focus On statistical reports highlight survey findings on education and employment trends in physics and astronomy.