Graduate Education Characteristics of Physics PhDs, Classes of 2010 & 2011 Combined
- Percent of Bachelor’s Degrees and Doctorate’s in Astronomy Earned by Women, Classes 1981 through 2010
- Departments Averaging 15 or More Physics PhDs per Year, Classes of 2006, 2007 & 2008 Combined
- Percent of Bachelor's Degrees and Doctorates in Astronomy Earned by Women, Classes 1986 through 2016.
- Number of Astronomy Degrees Granted by Highest Astronomy Degree Offered by Department, 2009-10
- Years of Physics Graduate Study to Receive a PhD, Classes of 2007 & 2008 Combined