Largest Physics PhD-Granting* Departments in the U.S.
- Departments Averaging 15 or More Physics PhDs per Year, Classes of 2006, 2007 & 2008 Combined
- Astronomy Departments Averaging 5 or More Astronomy PhDs per Year, Classes of 2010, 2011, & 2012 Combined
- Astronomy Departments Averaging 5 or More Astronomy Doctorate’s per Year, Classes of 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Number of Physics PhDs Granted by Subfield From Physics Departments, Classes of 2010 & 2011 Combined
- Largest Physics Master’s-Granting* Departments in the U.S.