Number of Doctoral-Granting Physics Departments in the U.S. by the Average Number of PhDs Conferred
- Response to the Question “If You Had To Do It Over Again, Would You Still Get a PhD in Physics?” Classes of 2007 & 2008 Combined
- Percent of Bachelor’s Degrees and Doctorate’s in Astronomy Earned by Women, Classes 1983 through 2012
- Physics Doctorates Conferred, Academic Years 1998-2008
- Number of Astronomy Degrees Granted by Highest Astronomy Degree Offered by Department, Academic Year 2011-12
- Physics PhDs Conferred in the U.S., 1900 through 2012.