Latest issue – Vol. 50 (2018), No. 1
- To Boldly Preserve: Archiving the Next Half-Century of Space Flight
- Together We Make History
- History of PHysics in the Caltech Archives, and now on the Web: Hale, Glaser, and More
Our newsletter reports on work in the history of physics (and allied fields such as astronomy and geophysics), carried out at the American Institute of Physics and elsewhere. It includes lists of recent publications in the history of modern physics, and reports on papers deposited in archives worldwide. The newsletter is usually issued at the beginning and end of the year. To stop or start receiving your printed subscription, call us at 301-209-3165.
- Sign up to be notified when the latest issue of the newsletter is available
- Browse the newsletter archive for past issues
- Submit an article: nbl [at] aip.org (subject: Newsletter%20Article%20Submission) (Submit an article)