Latest issue – Vol. 50 (2018), No. 2
- Lab History group 11th meeting in Los Alamos
- The St Cross Centre for the History and Philosophy of Physics (HAPP)
- Melba Phillips papers now online
- The Fourth Early Career Conference for Historians of Physics
Our newsletter reports on work in the history of physics (and allied fields such as astronomy and geophysics), carried out at the American Institute of Physics and elsewhere. It includes lists of recent publications in the history of modern physics, and reports on papers deposited in archives worldwide. The newsletter is usually issued at the beginning and end of the year. To stop or start receiving your printed subscription, call us at 301-209-3165.
- Subscribe to the AIP History Newsletter (physical or online)
- nbl [at] aip.org (subject: Newsletter%20Article%20Submission) (Submit an article)